The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey Lovelies!!!

Got the last oasis cd today.. it is not good.. it's the one that came out in 2008. also extremely disappointed with Noel Gallagher's new cd too..

Got Jack White's Blunderbuss on Sunday.. Whoa mama, if you donts gots it, gets its..

this song is best enjoyed at 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvrRBpJtNQ

Hey Lovelies!!!

If I were a betting man, I'd say my Zebra Danios (sp?) are aboot to spawn..

Nice punk type tune there Hammy, me likey..............

Hey Lovelies!!!

Extremely busy day at work today.. I had to check out five soldering irons to make sure they will not electrostaticly discharge on  the computer chips my company makes..

After I was done with that I worked on these magnetic sensors.. They're pretty cool.. The stronger the magnetic field these chips are exposed to, the higher the output voltage.. They're used to test other parts that we make..

After all that, I breezed through the rest of my day writing computer code.. All in all, I earned my pay..

Hey Lovelies!!!

Heading south to The Thompson Motor Speedway this afternoon for a weekend of stock car races.. Tomorrow is going to be huge. First event of 2015 Whelen Modifieds!!1

Go Woody Pitkat!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76SfYHDQM9g

haha they don't have a hey lovelies at all hammy

Hey Lovelies!!!

18 years ago today I embarked on my first six month cruise..

12 years ago today I started at my job.. entry level, working nights 6pm-6am.. Got my first promotion in less than three months, and it's been onward and upward from there.. I am senior calibration tech now in spite of a guy being in the lab since '83..

we don't expect much from him.. he has his hands full with the themocouples!!! lol..

Hey Lovelies!!!

At this time next week I shall be in Seattle!! My company is sending me out to Seattle on an all expense paid trip.. Actually they're paying me to go out there for a week.. it would be like getting paid to go to Amsterdam..

Already negotiated with the wife how much I am allowed to spend.. 125-ish bucks for a week.. Not too happy aboot the "terms", but since recreation is not the main focus of this trip, i can live with that..

Now the wife and I are going to Alasker for a week, spending a few days before and after out cruise in Seattle.. Since I will be on vacation, I expect my budget to a least triple.. At least..

Hey Lovelies!!!

Class went well.. Tons and tons of calculus.. Like I always say, math is best when it's more letters than number in the equation..

Passed the final test with a 79, should has gotten an 84, but there was a trick question.. When the whole calibration world recognizes 2 sigma as 2, and after hammering that in our heads for a week that 2 sigma is two, then why on the test would the correct answer be 1.96??

other two questions I got wrong I has no dispute with..

hey lovelies!

got tickets to the Braves-Brewers game on the 22nd, last day of school for me. great way to celebrate end of school! also my first game of driving myself and a friend down :)

Hey Lovelies!!!

Juss ordered Willie Nelson tickets for 22Aug..

Way to go MOF.. be safe!!1

haha the licensed life is good, anywhere anytime pretty much. trying to convince my dad into a Chevy Colorado, one of the cheaper trucks since the only car I can drive is my moms. (his is a work car and my sister has hers at college). so we need something else for me to drive since she usually needs her car.

Man of fish said:
haha the licensed life is good, anywhere anytime pretty much. trying to convince my dad into a Chevy Colorado, one of the cheaper trucks since the only car I can drive is my moms. (his is a work car and my sister has hers at college). so we need something else for me to drive since she usually needs her car.
Hey Lovelies!!!

Dude, get a mid 2000's Subaru Forrester.. Or a Toyota 4x4 if youre dead set on driving a truck.. Stay away from gmc products..

yeah never really been a fan of gmcs anyways

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back