The Official "hey Lovelies" Thread 2

LOL Hammy, that was funny..............

Hey Lovelies!!!

This is how I take my coffee in the morn..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPAB3VaRmPc

Hey Lovelies!!!

tasty song here folks..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLMPcfjtbCY

youtube is temporarily blocked at work.. they're hasing issue with the filtering software.. It kind of stinks for me, because I used to watch comedy clips and guitar lessons on youtube..

If you like to laugh, I implore you to check out..
Rory Skovel
Bill Hicks(rip)
Doug Stanhope
Mitch Hedberg(rip)
Anthony Jeselnik

Hey Lovelies!!!

Going to do some cooking today.. making a stew.. long slow boil.. aboot eight hours.. Boom

Hey Lovelies!!!

Big football game tonight.. Go Patriots~!!!

I'm a Dolphins fan... so I have to root for the pats to make our division look good...

Hey Lovelies!!!

My team is still playing fooseball.. Go Patriots!!

Spent a few dollars on amerzon today.. got a few book, and a few tools of the trade..

Congrats to the Pats!  That's a fourth Superbowl win for Brady & Belichick.............

wanted Seattle just to see them go back to back and I like Russell Wilson, but not too bad that the pats won.

Hey Lovelies!!!

My computer died, juss figured out how to log on using the iDingus..

Broke my pellet stove today, fixed my pellet stove today..

Anyone has any experience with VISA commands?? Apparently it's some sort of LAN protocol, but ill be darned if it isnt making a buggery of my calibration procedure...

Hey Lovelies!!!

going to school for a week in Washington in May.. Projects to be the best business trip ever..

Hey lovelies!  It's been awhile............how's everyone doing?

hey lovelies!

I've been busy and barely come on TFF anymore (have the Atlanta reef club and I know most of the stuff I would find on this and AQ) but I still frequent..

Hey Lovelies!!!

All is well.. this has been one of the winters from Hay-dees I tell you..

we sprung ahead last night.. That's always a good sign..

Driving to The Isle of Rhodes today.. Hasn't been to RI in about a year.. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Little Sister is also coming over today, she will be bearing gifts, or so I has heard..

MOF, question.. Does those other websites has a Hey Lovelies thread? If they do, I hope it is not an Official one..

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back