🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all

Hope everyone has been well?!

Well I have finally finished the shrimp tank (well that’s a lie cause we are never finished working in our tanks)! Everyone has settled beautifully and I have babies that have already been born in it :wub: Now to just sit back and watch it flourish!
D03FAE8C-D266-4826-8418-297D92BF652F.jpeg

Beautiful!
Whatcha got going on with the substrate?
What kind of shrimp are those?
We need close ups!

I kid you not, I was thinking about you today and wondered where you'd been!
:flowers:

Looks like a fun tank for the shrimps! Big space and lots of things to explore.

They don’t stop exploring..Their tank is in my sun room with is clear view from our lounge room so I sit and watch them swimming around all the time. It’s like their own little village under water.

Beautiful!
Whatcha got going on with the substrate?
What kind of shrimp are those?
We need close ups!

I kid you not, I was thinking about you today and wondered where you'd been!
:flowers:

substrate is sand with black sand on top. I had the normal sand down first and found they were camouflaging to blend in and their colours were dulling so added the darker sand to help bring back their colours, which it did within hours!

I have neo’s and caridina’s in the tank. I’ll add some photos soon to show you some of the clan.
I have been a bit busy with work but have been around just not posting much really. Thank you for the concern. :wub:

Last edited:
I'm blown away!
Stunning!

What will happen with breeding?
I think I remember you are cool with whatever they look like. Are there any you are thinking of separating at all?
The red and white or black and white maybe?
Thanks for sharing the photos!!!

I'm blown away!
Stunning!

What will happen with breeding?
I think I remember you are cool with whatever they look like. Are there any you are thinking of separating at all?
The red and white or black and white maybe?
Thanks for sharing the photos!!!

I haven’t had any wild throw outs yet. But I’m hoping I get some like my last lot where I had wild types with tints of colour. They were stunning! The Taiwan bee mischlings which are the red and white and black and white are caridina’s and will only breed with their kind and the Tiger I have in there. My ninja’s are also caridina’s but are different species to the TBMS so will only breed with their kind. My neo’s are the little interbreeders, I want to probably separate my blues and black rose and chocolate’s and breed them down the track. My chocolate’s are only little so waiting for them to be sexually mature! (Wait can I say that or am I in trouble?)

My goodness! very beautiful shrimps! I like the black&whites most!

Thank you. They are Taiwan bee mischling shrimp as well as the red and white. Im actually getting 5 more from the breeder this week as the 10 I got ended up being 9 little ladies and 1 little boy :rofl: lucky for him but very exhausting!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back