The most disgusting ad

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just get a cat trap and trap it. Then either give it to the RSPCA, the pound or eat it.

Cats can spread diseases to people and pregnant women can miscarry if they catch a disease from cat poop.

We have hawks here that swoop down and take kitties and small pups. I keep a net over my pond for that very reason. A coyote climbed our 6’ fence and ate our neighbors cat in our backyard. It was gross. Completely de-bowled it!
That's... That's.... I don't know.. :oops:

Yep. I've had a few cats eaten by coyotes. And my neighbors pug. And we found the remains of a chicken in our yard too

Are you kidding? You think what you've seen is bad? :rofl:

I've seen deer, goats, sheep, etc. get eaten by coyotes and vultures. I live in the country, so I see plenty of death and decay. I also find a LOT of bones, lol.

I've seen deer, goats, sheep, etc. get eaten by coyotes and vultures. I live in the country, so I see plenty of death and decay. I also find a LOT of bones, lol.
Bet you havent seen a bone field as crazy as the one where we take the cows that have died.

You think you’ve seen a lot of death. How about humans...all colors all ages. Holding there hands until they draw their last breath. Making sure they aren’t alone when they die. Holding their mouth together because when a tire burst the pressure just blew the roof out of their mouth. Telling a new mother how beautiful her stillborn son is. That’s what a nurse does! Proud of it. What an honor to be there!!!

Last edited:
I see very few cats running around here, in fact last year we had one show up twice in our yard. With bald eagles, several types of hawks, owls, foxes, coyotes and a wolf that comes around in the winter cats are the least of my worries for my wife's garden :dunno:

You think you’ve seen a lot of death. How about humans...all colors all ages. Holding there hands until they draw their last breath. Making sure they aren’t alone when they die. Holding their mouth together because when a tire burst the pressure just blew the roof out of their mouth. Telling a new mother how beautiful her stillborn son is. That’s what a nurse does! Proud of it. What an honor to be there!!!
Being a first responder I can sympathize with you.

And this is why we need more people like you. :)

we have cougars here, they pee in our yard... our cat isnt intimidated
That's because most cats secretly think they are cougars. :rolleyes:

I've seen deer, elk, antelope, rabbits, chickens, and grouse killed and eaten, very up close.

They were all delicious.

Bet you havent seen a bone field as crazy as the one where we take the cows that have died.
Yes I have. Out in the woods, there is this one field that is complete full of bones. Like when you walk on it, they crunch.

Besides, I dont get why this always has to be a contest... :dunno:

Yes I have. Out in the woods, there is this one field that is complete full of bones. Like when you walk on it, they crunch.

Besides, I dont get why this always has to be a contest... :dunno:
Gross. Wasn't trying to make it a contest ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back