The July Tank Of The Month Winner Is:.....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The July TOTM winner (by a large margin) is:

Congratulations to:

Twodoctor

:flowers: :good: :band: :hooray: :hooray: :- :yahoo:
TOTM July.jpg

Admin will be notified to place your pic up with our banner and your pic will be added to previous TOTM winners......

The August entries are open, so make sure you enter your tank.

Wow! Thanks guys for voting for my tank. Big thank you to Mattlee who sold me this tank a while back. He apparently also won TOTM with this very tank too. I have to say I'm a bit surprised, as the competition in my opinion was very strong this month. I especially loved coldcazzie and standbysetting's tanks. I love their mixture of broad leaves and small plants, and their great use of wood. I thought my was rather simple compared to their creation. Perharps it's my golden and odessa barbs who won it for me.

This tank looks a lot different from when I took the picture in mid June as the photo was post-trimming of the plants. Since then the plant for some reason dies back and I am actually in the process of redoing it. This gives me a lot of incentive to redo the tank and maybe try again with a slightly different scape. My other tank is also in need of some gardening.

Some of my fishes have moved on too, with the golden barbs moving to the big tank, 1 apple snail committed suicide while escaping and the other 3 die of heartache (still don't know why they died). They are replaced with 12 cherry barbs and 6 more 3-lined corys. I'll update my picture and maybe in the next few months, re-enter the tank!

Thanks again!

Adrian

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back