The Journey To Owning Land Snails~

Slaphppy7

Mod Squaderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Some local humane societies take small animals like hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, rats.
I did not know that, thanks for the info...the ones near me are just cat and dog, that I am aware of...for adoption, anyway

OliveFish05

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I did not know that, thanks for the info...the ones near me are just cat and dog, that I am aware of...for adoption, anyway
No problem^_^ I sometimes seaarch on Petfinder, which is like you search by area and all the shelters in that area (or at least most of them) have their pets up for adoption listed there with photos. I once saw a pleco, there are snapping turtles, and tons of rabbits

OP
Unicornblast5000

Unicornblast5000

Fishaholic
Reaction score
OP
Unicornblast5000

Unicornblast5000

Fishaholic
Reaction score
um, so funny story...
i opened my window in my bedroom for the first time in forever, and left it open for a few hours. My 'Window' is actully a rain drain or whatever, and toads hang out in it every year and hibernate under the dirt. Um, so, i went down to bed, and open my closet.
Toad. In. My. Freaking. Closet
I freaked out, as anyone would do, and grabed my old fish bowl and scooped it up. it kept trying to hop out so i put it in my snail tank. i brought it back out side near my window and put some dirt in the little area thing-y so it would stay there. I'm glad i went down stairs earlier or it might of stayed in my room 0-0

Most reactions

trending