The Impossible Dream

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Weren't you breeding Pseudomugil furcatus?

Something to wet your appetite. The following link has all the known rainbowfishes from Australia and New Guinea.
Nope, not me! Never kept them :D
You might be thinking of @vanalisa ? She had some blue eyes I think? Definitely some pseudo of some kind.

Will check out the link, thank you, and add yet more fish I want to keep and want to set up a tank for to my already long list :D

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
Nope, not me! Never kept them :D
You might be thinking of @vanalisa ? She had some blue eyes I think? Definitely some pseudo of some kind.

Will check out the link, thank you, and add yet more fish I want to keep and want to set up a tank for to my already long list :D
I've actually been worried about her... She disappeared a while back... Haven't seen her active.

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I've actually been worried about her... She disappeared a while back... Haven't seen her active.
Try not to worry, it's the nature of forums! I vanish for months at a time too, not always because something is wrong, just adult life getting in the way and taking up free time. :) Then people wander back when things calm down or something changes in their hobby. Like @seangee hadn't been active much, but popped in recently to say he's just enjoying being able to be outside again after covid restrictions! Lots of people rightfully living real life and being busy, and they don't have to let us know about all their movements, lol :)

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
Try not to worry, it's the nature of forums! I vanish for months at a time too, not always because something is wrong, just adult life getting in the way and taking up free time. :) Then people wander back when things calm down or something changes in their hobby. Like @seangee hadn't been active much, but popped in recently to say he's just enjoying being able to be outside again after covid restrictions! Lots of people rightfully living real life and being busy, and they don't have to let us know about all their movements, lol :)
I know... But it can be scary at times wondering what COULD have happened... especially in today's world

Most reactions