The Home Maker/breaker Bloodparrot

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

snue

Reaction score
Recently my fish shop suggested that I added a 7cm blood parrot and 15cm eartheater to my tank of 4 large s/d, 3cm baby oscar, 3cm convict, 6cm severum to help spread the aggression that the severum was dishing out to all the other fish in the tank. The blood parrot immediately made a home in this little thing i brought, it cleans the sand out all day and when any fish goes past (except for the s/d and eartheater) it chases them away and fights with them,... And when it sees its reflection in the black background, it attacks its reflection, since I added the blood parrot all the fish are very well behaved except for the mean ole' blood parrot, which i love because its the prettiest thing in my tank and suprisingly the most expensive, I dont know why, do you ? Anyway any suggestions would be most appreciated by all the fish in my tank. I dont know if ive setup the territory thing right but yeah, thanks for your help.

Ive included some pics and quick video of the fish.

IMG_20110121_095110.jpg

scaroay - Albino tiger oscar

IMG_20110121_095330.jpg

onviccay - Convict with a bit of orange on it

IMG_20110121_095208.jpg

everumsay - Green severum

IMG_20110121_095402.jpg

arrotpay - Blood parrot in his highly protected 24/7 guarded secure house

IMG_20110121_095243.jpg

Eartheater - dont know what kind, I lost the receipt. started with a S i think.

And video

Thanks Courtney.

Geophagus Surinamensis? (spelling might be suranamensis... i cant rememeber lol)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back