"Of course I didn't break that fence trying to eat grass"
IMG_4019.jpg

"Nope"
IMG_4020.jpg

"I'm innocent"
IMG_4025.jpg

"However, it IS easier to eat grass now..."
IMG_4024.jpg

Sorry for the low quality, just noticed it when I went out to feed them tonight, and it's dark. I have tons more pictures of this ordeal, if anyone wants to see. These were the funniest though. :p

Great pix....is that at a stable or on your property Anna? SH

Haha, I know Snowy! I don't blame him for going there. However, anytime he wants to fix the damage he did is fine with me... :p

SH - It's a rented field in the back of our property. I see you ventured out of Marine and into Household Pets too! :lol:

I nominate 6th picture for POTM. He seems really pleased with himself. Great pictures, very funny.

Awww, thanks you two! :* I'll see which one gets seconded and go with that one. I'm going to head down and take some more pictures of them today, so you can see them better. They really are beautiful horses.

Edit: I just noticed in the second picture he's breaking that fence too. :rolleyes:

Thanks Elfy! And thank you graham, for the comment and the second. :D We've been fixing the fence, so we'll see if it holds up for them....and I'll also try to get more pictures of them. :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back