The Goddesses

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

argoma

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Yesterday i started a new project, the goddess tank.
I haven't had coldwater fish in forever but since i had to give away most of my tropical fish because i went on holiday, i figured i could try myself in the coldwater fish world again.
So I bought three goldfish that i have now in the tank, I already has a pleco which is in there as well and a snail.
All of the fish in the tank are named after goddesses, princesses or nymphs, so i figured i would call it the goddess tank.
Below will be some photos of the fish.
I hope you appreciate it as much as i do.

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko4_250.jpg

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko6_250.jpg

This is Antheia. She is a orange and white oranda. She's the biggest of all of the three goldfish.
Antheia is the greek goddess of flowers.

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko5_250.jpg

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko1_250.jpg

This is Nephthys, she is a (supposedly) grey oranda. She shows off as golden tho. She's the tiniest of them all.
Nephthys is the egyptian goddess of death.

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko2_250.jpg

tumblr_nbak67Vw5d1tg43kko3_250.jpg

This is Nyx. She's a black moor. She extremely curious.
Nyx is the greek goddess of the night.

I didn't get photos of the pleco but it's name is Xena and the snail is called Naiad.

Lovely names and pretty goldies! Do you think you'll be switching to sand at some point? I ask because they can swallow the gravel :( Would love to see a FTS!

They are very pretty. I loved having a goldie pond. They are really funny fish, I think.

How large is their tank?

Wow! what a brilliant idea of choosing name for your fish tank, goddesses really a good name. Beautiful fishes in your goddess tank. Thanks for sharing

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back