the evil one did it!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

semper fi

mrs southeast michigan 2005
Reaction score
well hello everyone. here i am dragged to another forum by the evil one, better known as cichlidmaster in the hopes that in 6 months we won't be kicked off of this one! heehee!

i got into fish when i was younger, kept angels for years. when i met my husband he had a red devil. thing was ancient. laid on his side at the bottom of the tank mostly. i felt sorry for him and got him a few tank friends which he ate. was not crazy about him. when we got married and our first new house he wanted to get a tank. no no no! i knew who would be left to take care of it. so he bugged me for a few years and when i was pregnant with our second child and had a two year old running lose i gave in. he got me on a technicality. said it would be good for her. sucker! so needless to say the novelty wore off after two weeks. now i got to lug the buckets for water changes 6 months pregnant. well as the pregnancy progressed, the water changes regressed. the fish seemed ok so what? one night after one of the 3 am feedings i could not go back to bed. went online and could not think of anything to do. so while i sat there staring at the tank, trying to think of something to do i got the brilliant idea to find out about these fish we had. did not even know the names of them. so the more i read, the more interested i became.

now several years later, i am up to over 400 gallons in the house. working on a fish room. cichlidmaster is pure evil, always tempting me with new fish whenever i go over to his house. BAD CICHLIDMASTER! just got some wild frontosa's from him and what does he say when i am walking out the door? if you want those bumblebees, i'll give you a deal. so here i am trying to figure out where i can put the next tank?!

i have met and make alot of great friends though. i really enjoy this new found hobby also. love the fish!

maggie

No one got kicked of this forum, what they have told you is lies. :(

Welcome to this one though and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

William,
Let me explain...

Semper and I were moderators on another board way back. I was the first and brought her in.

We ended up getting the boot from THAT board.

I am sure that is what Semper was referring to.

Semper would make a good addition to the mod staff...if she is still crazy enough.

oh sorry :rolleyes: I guess I just completely miss-read it.

yes, i am referring to the "other" board. it was fun in the beginning, but then it died.

sorry, did not mean to suggest that it was this board. this one looks like alot of fun! some really great people here too.

and yes Master, i am still crazy. think now it is senility setting in since the big one is right around the corner! Wah wah wah! heehee could not resist quoting someone else. remember cm?

maggie

Most reactions

Back