The DNA thread for my dog (get your guesses in)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
ROFLMAO :rofl:

Attack of the killer Chihuahua

Looking at clips of the Westminster Dog Show, @Rocky998 's dog is clearly an Australian Husky. This is a large dog that was bred as a working animal, to pull Australian beer wagons. The handler, instead of shouting "mush" to get the harnessed huskies running shouts "vegemite", the Australian version of mush.
This beautiful breed has never become popular as like all huskies, they don't tolerate heat well. The breed has never been legally exported, since it is Australian, but there are rumours some were smuggled into North Carolina, since everything is smuggled into that State, and an Australian saw "north" and thought it would be a good place for huskies.

Looking at clips of the Westminster Dog Show, @Rocky998 's dog is clearly an Australian Husky. This is a large dog that was bred as a working animal, to pull Australian beer wagons. The handler, instead of shouting "mush" to get the harnessed huskies running shouts "vegemite", the Australian version of mush.
This beautiful breed has never become popular as like all huskies, they don't tolerate heat well. The breed has never been legally exported, since it is Australian, but there are rumours some were smuggled into North Carolina, since everything is smuggled into that State, and an Australian saw "north" and thought it would be a good place for huskies.
Wow! That would be awesome kinda! A dog with a back story!
I should shout vegemite just to see what happens 😅

Something interesting me and my mom thought about a while back was that she could be part wolf... Then we were kinda backing off on that like: "no... I don't think so"
Then recently we met this one guy that had a dog larger than Luna but looked a BUNCH like her. He said that his dog was part wolf 😳

That would be epic to say that we have a wolf

I had a part wolf years ago. They say dogs are color blind. She only attacked the red shirts on the clothes line. She was a pretty good dog. She also had about 56 other breeds but she did have a little wolf and when she got pregnant she carried like a wolf, vet told me she wasn't pregnant, 7 or 8 good sized pups on xray

I personally think part smooth collie, german shepherd, and another part mystery dog that I can't put my finger on.
Curious (because I have my own Heinz57) how much was this DNA test? You don't have to answer if that's private info.

Oh wow! Exciting that you're getting the test and we'll know now what mix she is! :D

Please tell your parents that this internet stranger said thank you for them going ahead and getting the test, that I appreciate that it's going to satisfy our curiosity!
I'll stick to my guesses from your previous thread, if you can find those. Great pyrenees being in there is my main guess/curiosity, the one that I'm pretty convinced is in there in a decent amount, and most want to know if she does have a good chunk of great Pyre!

The rest I agree is going to be super mutt. She has a lot of nice breeds in there, which is why she's so beautiful! I made those guesses before, will try to find them later. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back