The DNA thread for my dog (get your guesses in)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
x-rated husky, happy? is that what you were thinking of you little deviate :)

Juicebox was correct, a husky cross with something else

or just a plain cross husky that has had a fuplie bad day coz everyone keeps looking at that freaky eye :(
Idk what I was thinking honestly... There were a few things I thought of when you said it tbh 🤣

Cattle dog is a possibility but I'm really not sure... Very nice guess!
Cattle dogs are IMO some of the most beautiful dogs out there.
Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) Breed Info: Facts, Traits, & More

Australian Cattle Dog - Wikipedia

Cattle dogs are IMO some of the most beautiful dogs out there.
View attachment 163869
View attachment 163870
Some might be nice but they are involved in lots of dog attacks against people and other animals. In particular they nip and bite, which is what they were bred to do, nip the heals of cattle to move them on. But they often take that trait into the backyard and nip and bite kids.

Being a working dog they need several hours of exercise every day otherwise they go nuts.

Some might be nice but they are involved in lots of dog attacks against people and other animals. In particular they nip and bite, which is what they were bred to do, nip the heals of cattle to move them on. But they often take that trait into the backyard and nip and bite kids.

Being a working dog they need several hours of exercise every day otherwise they go nuts.
all true. My nutty dog, whose dna was in another thread, is 25% Australian Cattle Dog. He has never nipped a person, and I've had him 7.5 years, but he sure tries to be top male, and once my peacekeeping rottweiler died he picked a wrong fight with my other 2 large males and has not been allowed out with them since I saved his life by spending a couple of thousand at the vet.... He is allowed out with Shadow, who is just naturally submissive, but Teddy is intelligent, loyal, loves kids, play ball til your arm falls off. He is also a rather bossy little nut-job who could herd cattle all day. He is also 25% Great Pyrenees....

yep, beauty hurts.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back