The coolest Thing you Own

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I really love our cars too. We have two others but they are old and just kinda work cars. Here's the pretty ones. Mine is a 04 Tahoe and my husband's is an 03 Ford.

Edit-I blocked out the liscense plate so all you psychos can't stalk me :p

Attachments

• cars.JPG
    cars.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 130
Pure14K said:
My <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>, a SL55 AMG Mercedes
where did you take that photo car at...Why is it in motion and no one driving it.

flyhockey1037 said:
ooooooo i hate you fishnooob!!!!!! just about as fast as a prosche for a third of the price. makes me sad really, wishin i was 10 years older so i could have the cash to buy one.
er... suppose that depends on the model Porsche you're talking about..
besides, you spend all that money on power, handling, quality and bling. those new neons just have power. not bad bang for your buck, tho.
I'll have more faith once the '03s start creepin up to 80k+ miles without any major problems.

I'm glad the turbo 4-banger craze is hitting. it's forcing the sporty V8s to make more power stock to stay ahead of the game. as is, the '05 Mustang GT is looking to put out ~300HP/315ft lb TQ stock... that's a nice 40HP increase from the 99-04s B)

The coolest thing I own is my car :wub: :wub: picture below and of course my tanks. :wub:
Not sure as I would class a gun as cool, I do shoot but a gun it is NOT a status symbol it is a tool for hunting, or in my case target shooting which is serious sport needing mental discipline, not childish boasting.
This type of attitude harms shooting in the UK which has a tough time gaining support from people outside the sport.

David :fish:

Attachments

• 54mod.jpg
    54mod.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 154
david27 said:
The coolest thing I own is my car :wub: :wub: picture below and of course my tanks. :wub:
Not sure as I would class a gun as cool, I do shoot but a gun it is NOT a status symbol it is a tool for hunting, or in my case target shooting which is serious sport needing mental discipline, not childish boasting.
This type of attitude harms shooting in the UK which has a tough time gaining support from people outside the sport.

Nice car David :thumbs:

Robosapien he is fantastic,I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.

Attachments

• robo_body.jpg
    robo_body.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 141
schzaam is the "as if thats your car " comment is aimed at me I can assure you it is. The no plate is D for david and the ayl is the 1st 3 letters of my surname.

interested said:
Robosapien he is fantastic,I'll take a picture of it tomorrow.
I saw this in the gadget store today, would have got one for my bro if it hadn't been so expensive.

They're cool tho

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back