The coolest Thing you Own

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
DrOizo said:
If this is aimed at span and myself please be aware that they are perfectly 100% legal airsoft toys :)
Yes we are responsible adults we dont use this guns unresponsibly. We keep to the limits and are perfectly safe, unlike the kids who buy them from some one else and then they shoot people and injure them, imagine if it hits the eye, blind for life :(.

What we do is a hobby and we dont harm any one, we just enjoy it and we dont kill any one unlike the real thing. It's just fun. Although sniping is a totally different game it self. More like waiting 10 mins for 1 shot as playing the usual with the auto is shooting thousands of bullets every 10 mins :D

Love the guns dude.
Mine would be a toss up between my x box and my new Dodge Ram 1500. Which I cant show a pic of because I cant figure out how the hell to post picks. Arg :crazy:

Can u explain this airssoft thing? I used airsoft bullets in Xbox's Splinter Cell. Do you need to reload? Does it just pump air? Does it hurt?

Guns....just buy and xbox or learn some new sports. Guns arent welcome around here. We play hockey, tennis, football, golf, volleyball, basketball and paintball for fun.

Airsoft guns are perfectly safe and legal. They shoot plastic pellets that can't break the skin. They are toys. An airsoft gun is no different than a paintball gun in terms of it's ability to hurt someone. And for people who say paintball is dangerous, it's not. Paintball is one of the least dangerous sports there is. Golf is actually slightly more dangerous than paintball, provided you wear a mask.

Cool things I own:
Fish tanks (Duh)
Computer (Needs an upgrade badly).
Paintball gun: Spyder Victor II w/ Smart Parts teardrop barrel. Soon to get a PMI inline regulator.

cool things I own

my....our computer :D
my bonsai tree :wub:
my bettas :fish:
my pictures :kewlpics: memories
my rock garden B)
a kazillion kids toys (with a kid to go with them) :lol:

as for guns...I am all for them if they are in the hands of responsible adults, and not where children can get a hold of them. Don't argue with me cause
I will fight for your right to have your opinion!!

i am going to get a pellit gun!!
is that an m4??
and im a kid and i have held guns b4!

my car inside and out.
runner speed controler about £30 acoms nechni plus £75 turbo moter £150 mud tyres £22.50

thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 148
now for the inside look as you can see i take it out a lot (you can see the dirt)
and if you look on the frame two sponsors.
well thanks for looking.

james

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 138
my green iPod mini...
and my g-shock atomic watch
w00t! ^_^ (note-his picture will require right-side scrolling. srry!
stuff.jpg

ooooooo i hate you fishnooob!!!!!! just about as fast as a prosche for a third of the price. makes me sad really, wishin i was 10 years older so i could have the cash to buy one.

flyhockey1037 said:
ooooooo i hate you fishnooob!!!!!! just about as fast as a prosche for a third of the price. makes me sad really, wishin i was 10 years older so i could have the cash to buy one.
Heh, heh...I've been wanting one since they first came out, and finally got me one. :D

Ed

I have two. This is the dress that my baby wore for her blessing when she was born. I think it is so beautiful.

Attachments

• dress.JPG
    dress.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 143

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back