The Continuing Adventures Of Skifletch

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Haha, looking sweet Ski! Amazing colours in that tank! Now im not one for them, but I think even I would buy those Paly's, stunning!

Glad you guys like :)

And good to see you still around Mr M :D

Yeah those palys are beautiful. The whole tank is. Definitely worth the wait. I would love to go the wrasse route but I never see any around here and shipping is well...you know. Do you still name your fish and give them military ranks?

Thanks for the pics ski!! it just proves that even after a melt down and other problems with the right care they will recover!!! im soo getting a Frogspawn coral :p

Yeah, Frogs are one of my favorites. I personally can't wait till my still recovering Brain and Hammer corals emerge from QT :)

OmG Ski, your tank makes a FW guy like me very very jealous, I love that Wrasse (sp?) and the whole tank just looks amazing!. Is the whole back wall covered in Algae? because I think it looks mint.

All the best...
keep us updated

Ace

Thanks for the pics ski... the corals look great... the zoas have some great color... the sps looks like they are very happy and the torch and elegance of course look beautiful!

And yes Ace... its covered in coraline (sorta, he scraped alot of it off), an encrusting algae that all reefers love on their live rock... but some absolutly despise it on the glass... though I like it on the back glass cause it gives a more natural look

Ox

Thanks for the pics ski... the corals look great... the zoas have some great color... the sps looks like they are very happy and the torch and elegance of course look beautiful!

And yes Ace... its covered in coraline (sorta, he scraped alot of it off), an encrusting algae that all reefers love on their live rock... but some absolutly despise it on the glass... though I like it on the back glass cause it gives a more natural look

Ox

Yeah my thought exactly Ox :good:

Ive actually come to the point where I like scraping it off of the back wall. This makes it spring up everywhere else but especiall on my rocks. My rocks are a really solid and deep purple now.

And someone wanted a shot of the Mystery Wrasse yes? It took me 50 some tries to get it, but finally got the near perfect shot. Even got him flaring and everything :D

whey my request fulfilled looks sweet.

didnt know you went down the sps route obviously i hadnt been paying much attention! all looks good! could even convince me to consider some sps corals when i return to the marien world.

Thanks for the compliments guys, appreciate it. Yeah, the back wall (and the front/sides) does get covered in coraline and other algaes, which I periodically scrape off for the same reasons as Chris mentioned. I'm actually away from the tank now on a business trip in Panama City Florida, so I hope all is going well :).

Great pictures. :drool: Love all the color and positiong :good:

I hear what you mean about 50 shots of a fish to try to get a good one...except yours is an awesome one :grr: Can I be jealous :p

:lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back