Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can't eat it for 'teva reason.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OohFeeshy

It's only forever; not long at all...
Reaction score
Vote, vote away.

Personally, dark. Milk, fine, but a 70%-75ish% cocoa solids bar.... Lush. And you eat less than with milk chocolate. Which isn't nessecailly a good thing, but NVM.

Has to be Milk for me.. Galaxy preferrably. ;) I think Dark is so bitter and foul..

It's chocolate, you don't have to discriminate, chocolate is chocolate and all chocolate is good.

Hell I even eat the chocolate drops our dog gets at Christmas, and that isn't even real chocolate :lol: it's just that every time I am holding it, it *looks* like it should be chocolate and I never learn from my mistakes.

Speaking of Christmas....I put the fake Christmas tree up one year and was delighted to find a Christmas tree chocolate hanging on it from the previous Christmas, lol, ate that.

Chocolate is the perfect food. It's sweet, it feels good, it makes you go to sleep and it keeps for ever. Think of how peaceful (not to mention diabetic) the world would be if we could only have chocolate. Everyone would be sitting around feeling good, ingesting the "love chemicals" and taking a nap.

There was no "with nuts in" option so I voted for milk. White chocolate is evil, isn't even chocolate (or if it does have cocoa solids in it, it's a tiny amount) and should be banned (just look at the MilkyBar Kid to see why).

Dark chocolate is also yum, but all chocolate gives me migraines (especially if I eat cheese or oranges in the same day - which means my Terry's Chocolate Orange addiction had to be put on hold) - the stronger it is, the more likely I'll get one - so I have to avoid dark as it's a dead cert.

Bleh, flavoured. The only nice flavoured chocolate is chocolate flavour. And mint Matchmakers. Unfortunately my chocolate tastebuds have slyly changed over the weeks- even 70% cocoa solids seems like it needs a tad more bitterness... Which considering even 70% can be a bum to get, I think I'm stuck buying Lindt chocolate... They even go up to 99% solids...

You've heard of the cookie monster ... well I'm the chocolate monster. Dark or dark orange .. yumm. (funny though because I never used to like orange flavoured chocolate - I'm hooked now. I blame Dawn French.)

I like milk chocalate, but I would sell my fishtanks for a years supply of chocolate orange peels( yummy).

Lints Chocolates make a 90% dark chocolate bar. It is sooo good. But remember....DON'T BITE THE CHOCOLATE. Enjoy it melt in your mouth.

I adore any chocolate, even the crappy no name chocolate, especially when its in the form of chocolate pennies. Even cooking chocolate. My ultimate favourite is galaxy.

I am a recovering chocolate addict though. I recently went cold turkey and stopped eating chocolate alltogether. When I eat the damn stuff, I need it EVERY day. And when I eat it, I really go for it, like sooooo bad.

My name is Lynz, and I'm a recovering chocolate addict! Go me!!

I'm not really a chocolate fan - does that make me weird?! :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back