The Bowfin

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimv8673

Reaction score
The Bowfin is a predatory fish that has been around since T=Rex was in diapers, a truely amazing specimen that can survive in the most rancid looking pool of oxygen starved water youve ever seen. Also pound for pound will outfight a large mouthed bass twice its size. This guy has teeth like razors, and the desire to use them. Below is a pic of one i caught this past summer, in Mid=West Indiana. The gloves are for obvious reasons, he is now housed in a 75 gallon at my house, but will pretty quickly shred anything else i put in there.

dcudtj.jpg

isn't this practically the same thread you posted last year

here

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/312643-the-bowfin/page__p__2589530__fromsearch__1&#entry2589530

isn't this practically the same thread you posted last year

here

http://www.fishforum...1&#entry2589530

Well since you found it in the archives somewhere, i suppose it is, i post about 5000 threads a year on various forums, including my own, so its entirely possible that i may duplicate one sometimes. Dont you have anything better to do than try to run off members with your rude, and Highly unfriendly nature. You will be happy to know that it worked, as i have made my last post on this forum. And you really should get a life, or at least a personality.

it was a question and i remember reading your thread and clicked view members topics on your profile to see if it was yours and it took 10 seconds and i am definitely not trying to drive people away and it was not meant to come off as rude

i post about 5000 threads a year... so its entirely possible that i may duplicate one sometimes. Dont you have anything better to do than try to run off members with your rude, and Highly unfriendly nature... And you really should get a life, or at least a personality.

I think you may want to try your own advice.

I'm not trying to be rude myself, but bae's reaction i think was completely acceptable and the way you responded was, well, pretty rude.

And btw your picture isn't working for me.

thats a pretty cool fish! i always thought there was no cool fish here in North America lol, but im glad that i am wrong.

try buying a decent computer, and what you think, is somthing that really is very low on my list of things to give a crap about.

Jim....we welcome everyone here, but, having NOT seen your thread from last year, I see two choices here:

a) Response 1: Well, I love bowfins and I just wanted to share it with everyone. I forgot I posted that last year but you can see my enthusiasm

b)Response 2: Read above.

Thread closed. SH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back