The Best Snacks When You Come Home From School/work

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
For the record its spelt laxative ;). I don't do snacks in the normal sense lol I make small meals as I love to cook and once I walk into the kitchen a bit pechish my creativity gets the better of me

Homemade Chicken goujons with a sprinkling of cajun spices with creme fraiche dip containing chilis, garlic, coriander and fresh chive accompanied by a glas of pinot grigio
Chilli, garlic, spring onions, coriander prawn tortilla wraps with a fresh tequila chargrilled pepper salsa and sour cream and finally wrapped up with some romaine lettuce
Toasted 3 cheese and spring onion sandwiches
Nasi goreng
Chicken Goujons lightly fried up in olive oil and rubbed with mixed herbs
NYC (my version mind) steak ciabatta - fresh ciabatta, gridled sliced tomatoes, grilled sirloin steak, monterrey jack cheese and some chopped fried mushrooms cooked with garlic and onions then mixed in with a little pate

The above is my normal snack food when I come in from college, told you I was weird.

For the record its spelt laxative ;). I don't do snacks in the normal sense lol I make small meals as I love to cook and once I walk into the kitchen a bit pechish my creativity gets the better of me

Homemade Chicken goujons with a sprinkling of cajun spices with creme fraiche dip containing chilis, garlic, coriander and fresh chive accompanied by a glas of pinot grigio
Chilli, garlic, spring onions, coriander prawn tortilla wraps with a fresh tequila chargrilled pepper salsa and sour cream and finally wrapped up with some romaine lettuce
Toasted 3 cheese and spring onion sandwiches
Nasi goreng
Chicken Goujons lightly fried up in olive oil and rubbed with mixed herbs
NYC (my version mind) steak ciabatta - fresh ciabatta, gridled sliced tomatoes, grilled sirloin steak, monterrey jack cheese and some chopped fried mushrooms cooked with garlic and onions then mixed in with a little pate

The above is my normal snack food when I come in from college, told you I was weird.
can i come to your house :drool:

to be fair us 'young peeps' spend most of our time texting so i go into exams and have to double check everything.

Dog biscuits.

Leads to the next question - which pet foods/treats have you tried?

Used to work in a pet shop so can cross most off the list (drew the line at dried cows lung)..... :blink:

mmmm goodboy choc drops :drool:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back