The best brand for fungus medicine that won’t kill my elephant snails???

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

scarlkatieee

Reaction score
My fish recently had a bit of a stress with a water change after I left my tank a little too long before cleaning. My water is perfect but I think it stressed them out a bit.
One of my endler guppies appears to have tail rot from what I can determine and a couple of my glow light tetras have a bit of fungus starting to grow.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of medicine that actually works to help my fish that is safe for invertebrates? I have 2 elephant snails and some shrimps.

i have used Esha products before a couple years back when I had a second tank I could move my snails into however I now don’t.
Any help would be appreciated?
Brands you can buy in the UK thank you!

My fish recently had a bit of a stress with a water change after I left my tank a little too long before cleaning. My water is perfect but I think it stressed them out a bit.
One of my endler guppies appears to have tail rot from what I can determine and a couple of my glow light tetras have a bit of fungus starting to grow.

Can anyone recommend a good brand of medicine that actually works to help my fish that is safe for invertebrates? I have 2 elephant snails and some shrimps.

i have used Esha products before a couple years back when I had a second tank I could move my snails into however I now don’t.
Any help would be appreciated?
Brands you can buy in the UK thank you!
aren't elephant snails saltwatewr
you could always put the snail into a quarantine tnak and treat the endler.
or you can treat endler by itself, it does not spread if water is clean and you are actively preventing

salt and clean water should treat fin rot. Use 1-2 heaped tablespoons of rock salt for every 20 litres of water. Keep salt in tank for 2-4 weeks.

Finrot is a bacterial issue.

The fungus on the glowlights is weird : Aren't you mixing up the white fin edges with fungus ?

Most reactions

Back