The 1l Measuring Cup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

legitimate response..... ?

my response would be booting this clown out of the forums...... i've read 5 or so posts and don't have the effort to determine a 'real question' or a 'clowning question' from this idiot.

And not to mention that it says on his aquarium info that he keeps his betta in a 2L aquarium.......
NOOOO Don't do it! You didn't just for there!!
MAKE IT STOP! Please! :X

sorry it irritated me...
:(
I shall leave
:unsure:
I wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry if you took it that way. Just take a look around at some other threads and you'll see why I said that.

my response would be booting this clown out of the forums...... i've read 5 or so posts and don't have the effort to determine a 'real question' or a 'clowning question' from this idiot.

And not to mention that it says on his aquarium info that he keeps his betta in a 2L aquarium.......
NOOOO Don't do it! You didn't just for there!!
MAKE IT STOP! Please! :X

sorry it irritated me...
:(
I shall leave
:unsure:
I wasn't trying to be mean. Sorry if you took it that way. Just take a look around at some other threads and you'll see why I said that.

OOOOOO

I see now... :blush:

I only saw this and another thread...I had no idea!

bah i should leave before i say anything else silly
:crazy:

This is what I was thinking
Do-not-feed-the-troll.png

We're all thinking that....

... No, I didn't say that RioGal..... :lol:

Kiss & make up? :friends:

Hopefully some good will come of this thread at least?

I have this 1L measuring cup that I use to change my fishes aquarium, but today my idiot brother farted in it. Is it still okay to use?

Look at the name and the pic, this person is clearly a child, in which case we should probably cut him/her a break

I have this 1L measuring cup that I use to change my fishes aquarium, but today my idiot brother farted in it. Is it still okay to use?

Look at the name and the pic, this person is clearly a child, in which case we should probably cut him/her a break
Even if he is (which I believe he is around 14), he's still old enough to be a troll. At 14, one can be mature enough to have a normal conversation and provide useful threads and responses (we have some on here that are quite young and they are capable). He clearly starts topics and posts things to provoke certain responses, and disrupts normal conversation on the board, which is by definition a troll.

Slack.......

Respect and honesty are virtues.... 6 year olds posses these virtures. Being utterly disrespectful and idiotic does not deserve slack.

edit: "Look at the name and the pic, this person is clearly a child, in which case we should probably cut him/her a break"

what does squiremaster and a homer simpson pic have to do with age anyways?

Even if he is (which I believe he is around 14), he's still old enough to be a troll. At 14, one can be mature enough to have a normal conversation and provide useful threads and responses (we have some on here that are quite young and they are capable). He clearly starts topics and posts things to provoke certain responses, and disrupts normal conversation on the board, which is by definition a troll.
agree 100%

aha, i tried to give information to help this guy, but tbh its not worth it.

well actually right now I'm looking at a 5.5G aquarium if you want to see it look in my other thread called all I can find is gold fish aquariums. btw, I'd like to apologize for starting this thread

Fair enoughy then matey.... apology accepted (by me anyway)....

An apopogy like that takes courage, so you've gain some respect back.

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back