🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Thought this guy was holding beads in hIs
9407FCEF-66A2-4707-BCAD-6F32158C16C3.png
hand. Nope, bettas!

:eek: I don't know his anyone holds a fish. I love looking at them but if they brush past my hand I get the creeps :rofl: it's why I'm too scared to get shrimp. Or a crab. My toddler is obsessed with crabs but too creepy

That’s weird, why is he holding all those nice bettas!

Put them back in the tank you silly man!

:eek: I don't know his anyone holds a fish. I love looking at them but if they brush past my hand I get the creeps :rofl: it's why I'm too scared to get shrimp. Or a crab. My toddler is obsessed with crabs but too creepy

I don’t mind fish coming up to my hands and picking at my hand, find it kind of funny and good to see them doing this as means they’re not stressed out by me putting my hand in the tank during water changes or cleaning the glass etc

Shrimps love climbing over my hands and eating whatever micro food they find. It kinda tickles and makes me jump a little when I feel a little unexpected pinch or peck. But I don’t mind at all.

Maybe they’re telling me to take my hand out of the tank!!.......

I assure you my hands are always clean before putting them into the tank so don’t you start saying anything on that! :lol:

Hmmm. Never kept my hands in my shrimp tank long enough to let them crawl on me. That probably is a funny feeling. My goldfish always come up to me when I’m cleaning their tank. They swim against my hand. Gotta love those sweet fish!

Hmmm. Never kept my hands in my shrimp tank long enough to let them crawl on me. That probably is a funny feeling. My goldfish always come up to me when I’m cleaning their tank. They swim against my hand. Gotta love those sweet fish!

I got bit by a shrimp when I was gravel vacuuming

That’s weird, why is he holding all those nice bettas!

Put them back in the tank you silly man!

I don’t mind fish coming up to my hands and picking at my hand, find it kind of funny and good to see them doing this as means they’re not stressed out by me putting my hand in the tank during water changes or cleaning the glass etc

Shrimps love climbing over my hands and eating whatever micro food they find. It kinda tickles and makes me jump a little when I feel a little unexpected pinch or peck. But I don’t mind at all.

Maybe they’re telling me to take my hand out of the tank!!.......

I assure you my hands are always clean before putting them into the tank so don’t you start saying anything on that! :lol:
I'd die. Like I know my kid would love a mini little crab but :eek:

The shrimps go onto my hand pretty much straight away! Its not me taking too long to do whatever needs to be done in the tank, its more like instant shrimp attack! :lol:

It is a funny feeling when they do over your hand kind of ticklish but you get used to it and got to be careful taking hand and arm out of tank cos shrimps are stubborn! They really are, they will stay on my hand or arm even when its obvious am going out of water, so gotta shoo 'em off your arm otherwise you'd be in the tank for hours waiting for them to move off :huh:

Love them though, full of stubborn characters :lol:

I have a tank where i kept wild fish(things that i caught from the river and at the market).If i put my hands inside they will tickle me nonstop.It feels very strange

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back