That Co2 Kit Noisbor Bought

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

garuf

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ok so i went to buy the kit from aquaversand and i sorta bought the wrong one does any one know how i cancel my bid so that i can bid on the right one? im at my wits ends since i realy dont want the one ive accidentaly commited to, damn other languages :(
ive sent the shop an email but its been 24 hours and theyve still not replied what do i do? :crazy: :blush:

If you don't want bad feedback, and the company won't respond you should keep it and re-list it. Don't want to risk your reputation on Ebay.

If you don't want bad feedback, and the company won't respond you should keep it and re-list it. Don't want to risk your reputation on Ebay.

to be honest i realy dont care about bad feedback, especialy since its my own fault for getting a bit clicky and clicking too many times on buttons i dont understand (the sites in german)
i cant find a contact number for them to call the thing is if i relist it ill only lose money :(

Hi Garuf,

Sorry to hear about your issue mate, always scares me buying on ebay just so that I don't make the same mistakes.

I had a good communication sending emails to: [email protected] all the emails were signed by someone called: LunaPet GmbH - but I don't even know if it's a name to be honest. I too wish the site was in English too :S

Good luck, I'm sure as soon as you get through you will get a good sympathetic ear.

With them it is always a good idea to establish that you have the right item, I always confirm that I am buying the right thinig and to finalise it I ask them to send me the link to the correct one. Then if anything goes wrong I have it in writing.

Hope this helps

Martin

Aquarianversand is Lunapet. Lunapet is the company!!!.

As above send an e-mail and pay the extra/less. they will sort you out.

Or click on contact seller.

Andy

In that case, the information you require is:

Frank Masurek

NIERSBACHTAL
Inh.: Veronika Masurek
Krefelder Str. 330-332
41748 Viersen
Tel: 02162 816847
Fax: 02162 816848
Funk: 0173 5221300
Mail: [email protected]

www.niersbachtal.de

St.Nr.: 102 5173 1041
UID: DE 218673694
Dresdner Bank
KTO: 0885570500
BLZ: 31080015

Martin :good:

thanks noshibor, ive still not received any replies and i couldnt get through on the number all i got was that annoying woman telling me to check and try again,
looks like im going to be making a loss:(

thanks noshibor, ive still not received any replies and i couldnt get through on the number all i got was that annoying woman telling me to check and try again,
Hey Garuf,

Did you manage to sort out your CO2 equipment?

Martin

Hey Garuf,

Did you manage to sort out your CO2 equipment?

Martin
pshhhhhhhhh i wish, i requested they remove my order and received no reply checked my ebay and it was gone added the one i wanted to the cart and went to pay, its still there on there payment service waiting for payment, ive contected ebay and tried to contact aquaversand and only got a reply from ebay, which to be honest didnt help in the slightest, looks like my only option is to not pay and get a strike, that or delete my account :(

GOT IT SORTED :D :D :D
now the owner of some pressurised co2 my plants best be as happy as I will be when it arrives

now the owner of some pressurised co2 my plants best be as happy as I will be when it arrives
Nice one mate, so glad you got it sorted. Hey I managed to get hold of a good German to English translation site from my work - we have a branch in Germany and their documentation is always in full German (of course).

The site is: http://babelfish.altavista.com (it's not perfect, but you get the drift).

You can then just enter the url and select what country you want to translate from and to.

Let me know when you have it.

Martin

Nice one mate, so glad you got it sorted. Hey I managed to get hold of a good German to English translation site from my work - we have a branch in Germany and their documentation is always in full German (of course).

The site is: http://babelfish.altavista.com (it's not perfect, but you get the drift).

You can then just enter the url and select what country you want to translate from and to.

Let me know when you have it.

Martin
will do mate, is it difficult to set up, and does it matter I didn't bother with a bubble counter?

will do mate, is it difficult to set up, and does it matter I didn't bother with a bubble counter?
If you got the same one as me then it will come with a bubble counter. It is important to have one I think yes.

After a while though I found that the bubbles were coming out too fast to count :) Then you go buy the checker I guess. I'm doing both, I mainly use the checker but also the other test to work out the CO2 ppm.

Martin

If you got the same one as me then it will come with a bubble counter. It is important to have one I think yes.

After a while though I found that the bubbles were coming out too fast to count :) Then you go buy the checker I guess. I'm doing both, I mainly use the checker but also the other test to work out the CO2 ppm.

Martin

I didn't I got the one down from yours so no bubble checker nor solution test, ill just order one from aqua essentials if they're that important. I just assumed there wasn't one with the kit because it doesn't need one.

I didn't I got the one down from yours so no bubble checker nor solution test, ill just order one from aqua essentials if they're that important. I just assumed there wasn't one with the kit because it doesn't need one.
You could be right, but not too sure to be honest. I personally think that you will need a bubble counter. Why not paste the link to the German site in that website I gave you and see what they say.

Martin

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back