Thank you :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

corylover5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
2020 has been a hard year for all of us. To end the year, I thought I should make a thread where we can thank each other and be kind to others :)

@Colin_T Thank you for helping me with all the questions I have about fish keeping. I think it's astonishing that someone can know so much about fish keeping and be able to answer practically any question someone has to ask you. Thank you :)

@NCaquatics Thank you for helping me with my Corydoras. I love the pictures of all your fish and tanks! They are beautiful! I look forward to seeing more updates for all of your fish soon! :)

@AdoraBelle Dearheart Thank you for helping me and being so kind when I was having issues with some of my fish being sick. It really meant a lot to me. Thank you :)

@Gypsum @Metalhead88 @Salts155R Thank you all for helping me identify and learn about the Clown Pleco I got! You were all very helpful! Thank you! :)

@Gabriel20 Thank you for giving me information on Red Root Floaters and answering all my questions :)

@Flushable Pets @itiwhetu @mcordelia Thank you for helping me with ideas when I made a thread about building a green house. Your answers were all super helpful! :)

@Byron Thank you for all the help and advice you have given me on my tanks. It is greatly appreciated :)

@emeraldking Thank you for helping me with my livebearers. I love the pictures you post of all the unique live bearers you have! :)

@mbsqw1d @Barry Tetra @AquaBarb @Naughts @@vanalisa @PheonixKingZ @JuiceBox52 @Crispii @HoldenOn @PhantomCarp @AilyNC @eatyourpeas @Aussie_Bristle @Retired Viking @Fish4dawin @FishFinatic77 @Lajos_Detari @AbbeysDad @fish48 @ClownLurch @JxsPxxle @WhistlingBadger @seangee @Utar @utahfish @trash.binh91 Thanks all of you for helping me in fish keeping and the information you have provided me to expand my fish knowledge :)

@Deanasue @Fishmanic @essjay @dascrow @Chad @Ch4rlie @Wills @Donya Thank you all for keeping TFF a friendly respectable community. This is a wonderful forum thanks to the work you all put into it :)

Thank you to all TFF members for making up this amazing community and helping each other to succeed and grow in fish keeping each day. Thank you :)

Thank you TFF for giving me MTS :lol:

Happy early New year everyone! :banana1::fish::banana2::banana3::dreads::fish::rainbow::rock::jumprope::fish::banana:

Last edited:
Thanks go out to @dascrow for keeping the software up to date and solving any forum technical issues.

Thanks to fellow mods for contributing to keeping this site a family friendly forum and helping keep any wayward members in line.

Big thanks to @Colin_T and @Byron for answering so many members' questions about caring for plants and fish. You have spent so many hours helping our members to become comfortable and successful in keeping their fish and tanks healthy.

Big thanks to all members who participated in our contests. I took over running the contests about 20 months ago and participation has grown quite a bit since then. Our 3 contests - Fish of the Month, Tank of the Month, and Pet of the Month have seen many top notch entries this year.

If the members here want to thank me, you can do so by voting in our exciting 2020 TANK OF THE YEAR poll which ends in less that a day. We hope to get over 200 members to vote in this poll which features all 12 of the Tank of the Month winners in 2020. If you haven't yet voted, please vote now by going to the poll in the following link:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all our fine members!

Last edited:
As you can see from the date I joined TFF, I have been a member for a long time. I have learned so much since I joined from members too numerous to mention, many of whom are no longer active. I thank you all, active or not.

And I thank the members of this forum for making moderating an easy job :)

Here here!!!! Thanks to essjay, ColinT, Denasue, all the mods, Mcordelia and all the others who have helped me on my noob journey to kill fewer fish!

Here here and here's to wishing for a much better 2021! And great toast to all you Brits on the other side of the pond have a Black and Tan at midnight....:dreads:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back