Thank you Impur

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

silver

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Thanks for the email and advice. I will take it....and not just because YOU gave it to me ;) But also because of HOW you gave it.

You're a sweetie :wub: !!

I owe the rest of you an apology :X
I'm closing on my first home next week and have been sooooo stressed out that I have literally been crying at the drop of a hat....female thing?? :*

I guess I just never expected so much hype over my goldfish. I never really thought of him as having to live in horrible living conditions, but I guess he does :-( . I will someday soon try and get him a 5 gallon (I'm short on space) and I will use the tank my sister gave us for snails or something.

PS...
Impur,
I knew you were just kidding around, I was sort of exaggerating myself :p

STILL LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

Silver
:/

silver dont beat your self up about any of this i thaught you where getting a raw deal perhaps some of us could have been a little more diplomatic i hate to see people getting bashed about something. -_-

Silver's not going anywhere :)

Your not gonna wimp out and leave like that other bloke :)

Anything I can do to help :*

Glad to see your gonna stick around, i still gotta show you my gourami pics remember?!?!?!?! Should be gettin a cam this weekend.

And congrats on the closing of the house. Thats exciting. I'm still in a townhouse :/ Need a house for more room for tanks!!!!!

Jamnog said:
..... perhaps some of us could have been a little more diplomatic i hate to see people getting bashed about something. -_-
Absolutly Jam,

This board is for discussion and for people to learn - but that also means that there is sometimes going to be dissagreement and things can get heated - and we can all have those 'off days' (not just the females here lol ;) )

Sometimes ppl don't agree and in those circumstances - we should agree to disagree (eg. fish or fishless cycling :S )

Criticism can also be constructive :/ its just that sometimes it can be worded wrong - and I know I've been at fault here myself - sometimes its frustrating for mods/members who have been here a long time to see a question where it is obvious that the poster has done nothing to find out the information for themselves :crazy: .... there is a wealth of information here but some people just don't bother to look for it...

......that said there is a fantastic community here and I know just about any question that is posted is more than likly going to get a whole host of replies :thumbs:

The last thing I personally would wish would be for a member to leave because they thought they had had a hard time from the people here..... - thats not what its about ;)

Just airing my thoughts people :D

:)

(btw silver this is in no way directed at you but I thought needed mentioning)

well put ALL. Glad to see you are sticking around Silver. you have good posts and have done some fantastic research for all of us. ie: the dyed and injected fish bit you posted.

cheers and congrats on the new house, must be exciting!!!!

richard

Thank you everyone!

It is sooo hectic around my house that I feel as though I could literally crumble at any moment and the only realy SANITY I get is from popping on the computer when the kids are both busy and not screaming at me and looking around my friendly fish forum. It relaxes me and I enjoy all of your posts! I guess I just felt attacked. Cat Fish told me to take the fish back the the LFS if I can't take care of it right and I've tried very hard to take care of it right and puting it my 55 gallon just plain and simply didn't work (I never knew goldfish could be so mean) and I guess that just really erked me :crazy: !!! I did go off and I am sorry to him for that, but he could learn to be a little nicer ;) At least to an emotional female :lol: !!! It's not like I could take the guy back, I've had him for over TWO YEARS and he is my sons. Kids are smarter than people think :fun:

Thanks again
I LOVE you guys :-( :-(

Silver
:*

So we can bury the hatchet then silver?(no not in my head),sorry if my posts seem a little rude but its just the way i write,i would never intentionally be mean to anyone without being provoked but sometimes the way i say things upsets people.

No problem Cat Fish. We've gotten into it before on this forum and it will probably happen again. I will just know now not to take things you say out of context if you could remember that I'm not good with telling when someone is being down right rude and mean or if they're just being blunt and to the point. It's really hard to tell in posts how people mean what they write. You can't hear the intenation of ones voice and it can type out wrong if we're not careful!!

Thanks again for listening,
Silver
:*

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back