Thank you and good night

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The game of rugby was named after the town called Rugby where it was supposedly invented at the expensive school there........

There are two versions of rugby - league and union. Different team sizes, different rules.

The game of rugby was named after the town called Rugby where it was supposedly invented at the expensive school there........

There are two versions of rugby - league and union. Different team sizes, different rules.
@Retired Viking would be a league man, it is the game of Warriors here in NZ

It is also technically called Rugby football, I heard that the two games (rugby and football (Socer) split at some point in history?

I'm from south Lancashire, so it league for me :) Saints was my local team. They've all got fancy names now though.

We have had so much politics mixed up into our sports especially with the NBA lately that many of my friends prefer to watch soccer and look toward English teams and sports.

I’m really baffled with the comments and hostility on here tbh. After reading this thread I went through and search @itiwhetu comments thinking he was some arrogant person and honestly could not see anything wrong with what he (sorry if you’re a she) was saying and bringing forward with his experience and that is exactly what they are his own experiences. Were some comments forward, yes but it’s been taken the wrong way, I have a lot of kiwi friends that speak this way but it’s just how they address things. It’s not to scrutinise anyone! Everyone fish keeps differently whether it’s by the book, this forums way or what they have found that works for their fish and well being in their own way. We all fish keep different, but it’s the love we have for the hobby that makes it enjoyable and rewarding!
Have I had my fair share of disasters... Absolutely! Do I prime, yep only because I can smell the chlorine in my tap water when I run it. Do I use other chemicals, nope... I have only done this once when I couldn’t fight the columnaris in the tank, I will use salt before even thinking about meds! Have I been questioned about this and the dose rate, absolutely but I have gone with the salt dose rate that Colin has advised and never had a problem. And last but not least.. do I fish keep differently to others, I would have to strongly advise yes I do BUT I have also learnt a lot from others on here and incorporated it into my way.

So not everyone is going to agree but this is what it’s all about, sharing your experiences and helping others learn. What works for one may not work for others but no need to scrutinise everyone’s beliefs. I think everyone needs to be a bit more open minded on others experiences tbh.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back