TFF Is The Best

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
An Englishman that does not drink beer !?! Never go to the Pub for a pint? Fascinating.
Not by choice mate, not by choice. I have this thing with gluten (or rather my body does). Occasionally I decide its worth the consequences but usually I just don't bother.

I couldn't agree more. ive gotten so much info from this site over the past.....10 years??? even though ive only had tanks for the first year and these last 3 months. ive done a lot of reading, I personally enjoy learning about stuff I like. stopped talking to the lfs ppl long time ago.
TTF ROCKS
thanks guys

In India we drink lassi. If Collin T tastes lassi, he will vote for every contest that shall happen in TFF.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TFF IS THE BEST!!!

And I am very proud of all of our members for voting for the August TOTM contest!! I love the community here, and everyone is so friendly!

Please enter the BETTA OF THE MONTH contest, starting sometime tomorrow get a good picture of your betta, and get ready to enter! :good:

How could I have forgotten ? A Molson for Byron. And since we are all patting ourselves on the back here I say a big shoutout to our Dean of the Forum, Obi-Wan-Colin-Obi. That guy is an encyclopedia of fish lore and knowledge. I am truly amazed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back