Tff Fantasy League

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

My problem is van persie and fabragas - will they play, wont they play :sly:

Seffie x

edit after match:

so, Fabragas had a tummy upset, oh poor didums!!! And Van Persie only played for fifteen minutes, poor baby, he must have been sooo tired from his game in the week :p But seriously, these players are supposed to be fit, top of the game, being paid a fortune and one cant play two matches in one week and the other gets a bit of an upset stomach, the rest us take imodium and get on with it but...............

Well I did terrible this week. Im hoping Mr. Fletcher & Mr. Rooney will perform for me tonight.

James.

Good result for me on the United game.

Rooney with the assist, Fletcher with the goal and Vidic with the clean sheet!

James.

I know nothing about football.... but joined anyways haha

Cool, someone else who knows nothing about football, just do the same as me and pretend :p

Ok, I've had it with Fabragas - he played for 24 minutes yesterday, for goodness sake!!!!!! He has been transfered!

Seffie x

why isnt cesc playing any games, when i spend like 12m on a player like fabregas i expect him to play!

I traded in half my team with a wildcard after the first week. Seems to have worked though, almost doubled the points in week 2 - up to 5th!

Right, can i put subs on now for todays games? Or do i have to wait until next weeks games?

You have to wait for next weeks game (however you can do it now)- but there will be automatic subs made for you if one of your players is off

Seffie x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back