Tetra Whisper Micro Filter?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Jim Sinclair

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I bought an aquarium and a bunch of paraphernalia that was inside it at a thrift shop. The filter has a tag on the power cord saying Tetra Whisper Micro Filter. The media inside it consisted of a kind of bag that the plastic frame was inserted in. The bag was filthily encrusted so I threw it away. I tried plugging the cord into an outlet and it made noise, so I unplugged it quickly rather than run it dry. Of course there are no instructions in the collection of paraphernalia that came with it. How do I set up and use this thing? Can I stuff used filter floss from my established tanks into it instead of a bag?

I bought an aquarium and a bunch of paraphernalia that was inside it at a thrift shop. The filter has a tag on the power cord saying Tetra Whisper Micro Filter. The media inside it consisted of a kind of bag that the plastic frame was inserted in. The bag was filthily encrusted so I threw it away. I tried plugging the cord into an outlet and it made noise, so I unplugged it quickly rather than run it dry. Of course there are no instructions in the collection of paraphernalia that came with it. How do I set up and use this thing? Can I stuff used filter floss from my established tanks into it instead of a bag?
Can you post a picture of all the different elements you mentioned? It should be easier to answer your question...I think I may have one of those..

Most reactions

trending

Back