Tetra Safe Start And Cycling My New Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

:) Liking their mansion? Hooray! for the wiggler. Hope he keeps going.

I am updating my other thread in relation to the cory survivor. He's been very active today for good or bad.
All the eggs were lost to fungus again :sick: so there will be no brothers and sisters unfortunately.

I hadn't moved a few(2 bent spines and 2 normal ones) of the guppy males to keep my small tank cycled but yesterday I moved one of them to the big tank. I was going to move all but dropped the second one on the floor so he is being treated with melafix now. :sad:

It was so funny when I moved the one male. He got surrounded by his brothers and they were chasing him for a while to show him who's the boss :lol:
They were trying to practice their reproductive skills on him :grr: but he eventually showed them he is no gay.

And a short video of the guppies chasing eachother in the hope they'll meet a female :look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7mZ4gr2XiE&feature=youtu.be

A cory decided to pose for me today so I took a few pictures:

coryonaleaf.jpg

coryonaleaf2.jpg

What's this? :lol:

shrekinhisbasket.jpg

Looking at the improved colouration of the guppies, they playful behaviour and the happiness of the corys after being moved to a tank of this size, I am slowly coming to the conclusion that smaller tanks are really a stressful place for most fish to be.

I added 6 small gold laser corys yesterday. They are no bigger than some of my younger guppy males. So far so good although I got them via post. I didn't quarantine them so I need to be lucky for once. Hope all will be well.

I've got this video on my other thread but will copy it here as you can actually see all the current inhabitant in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAgwHCEWXA&feature=youtu.be

That's awesome. I seem to be haunting all of your threads :hyper: I love corys too Got some new ones today. Metae {Bandit} Cories. Woot!!!

Congratulations!! The metae are really nice. How many did you get?

My lfs only had 4. They should be ordering more this week for me though. They are sooooo tiny and are flitting across the whole 4ft width. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back