April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
So as you can see I have been bored so I decided I was gonna read through the terms and conditions. None of the links at the bottom work either for the contests or the terms or anything

LOL, you were so bored you read the terms and conditions :)

Go get the dictionary and start reading. When you finish that, start with A in the encyclopedia section :)

A lot of links in old posts no longer work. I think this needs looking at.

Most of the links in the stickies and the 'terms and conditions' now work. I might have missed a few, let me know if you find any that still don't work.

Cool :) now I have something boring to do when I have nothing better to do :rofl: :fun:

There are a couple that I just couldn't sort out no matter how hard I looked. The ones that link to a page of other links were the worst as I have no idea what the second page with all the links contained to look for them......

Example -
Saltwater forum, Nano Reefs, the Marine Nano Aquarium Resource Centre. The second one down, FAQ Section for Nano Tanks. I have found an old thread saying that all the links in it were broken, so someone redid all the links in that thread. But those links are broken now. I need to do more research but after spending several hours remaking the links, I am going cross eyed :)

There are a couple that I just couldn't sort out no matter how hard I looked. The ones that link to a page of other links were the worst as I have no idea what the second page with all the links contained to look for them......

Example -
Saltwater forum, Nano Reefs, the Marine Nano Aquarium Resource Centre. The second one down, FAQ Section for Nano Tanks. I have found an old thread saying that all the links in it were broken, so someone redid all the links in that thread. But those links are broken now. I need to do more research but after spending several hours remaking the links, I am going cross eyed :)
Take a break :)

It's 9.15 pm here, so I think I'll call it a day :)

Edit - just found the nano reef FAQ's list of threads so I'll bookmark it then go through them tomorrow.

Finished the Nano Reef FAQs. There were some I just couldn't find so they are still broken links.

If anyone finds a broken link, please post it here. I know there are still some as I couldn't find all of the threads but there are also probably some that I missed.

Finished the Nano Reef FAQs. There were some I just couldn't find so they are still broken links.

If anyone finds a broken link, please post it here. I know there are still some as I couldn't find all of the threads but there are also probably some that I missed.
@essjay you’re doing a great job :good:

Did no one read the all of the terms before they signed up like they where supposed to? I read through all of them. :huh:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back