Ten Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jessica13

Moved On
Reaction score
Got some pics from my ten gallon tank so thought i'd post them up :)

Anyway, here's the tank.

100_3197.jpg

Female Bettas. The little blue one on the right is the mum of the fry i have at the moment! :D

bettas090605.jpg

Little Cichlid:

butterfly090605.jpg

Female Betta:

betta090605.jpg

Killifish and male VT betta (he was put in here as his tank started leaking :crazy: Buying him a new one tomorrow!)

killibetta090605.jpg

Peppered Cory and my other ickle cichlid!

corycichlid090605.jpg

Cichlid, female betta and peppered cory:

100_3263.jpg

Killifish:

killi090605.jpg

Female Betta:

betta2090605.jpg

nice blue gularis...i took my pair back to the lfs because they didnt like being in a community tank...you should set up a 10 just for them (get a female companion - he will love you for it - killies love to be in pairs) and a few cories!

I have a female for the killi, she was in 'her' spot under the big bogwood! She hardly ever comes out for pictures anymore! -_-

here's a picture of her though, about a month ago i think

Attachments

• killifish_female_180405.jpg
    killifish_female_180405.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 39
Great pics Jessica, love the ram stunning colours.

Thanks all :D

The killi's are probably my favourites in the tank! It took me 6 months to find them as they're almost impossible to get hold of over here!! Everytime my LFS managed to order some in they were always reserved, so i snapped that pair up when i saw them! :D

The tank needs some more plants but my bristlenose plec keeps digging them up and eating them.. I think its him doing it anyway.. -_-

Nice tank, only thing i would say is that you should check your pH as the coral sand you are using can sometimes lower the pH as it contains lime...

Looks like the female betta is doing well..! Did a gingered haired bloke at your lfs let you have it by any chance :whistle: lol.

Ben

bunjiweb said:
Looks like the female betta is doing well..! Did a gingered haired bloke at your lfs let you have it by any chance :whistle: lol.

Ben
:eek: Was that you?! :blink:

She's doing very well! she certainly likes her food!! And she loves live bloodworms by the way, chases them round the tank like you wouldn't believe! :lol:

I've recently bought a purple and pink CT male that im thinking of spawning her with in the future! Im just waiting to see how my first lot of fry turn out! :D

lol yes it was.

I look forward to seeing the outcome of your spawning! Btw we have a gorgeous plakat in at the moment... its still upstairs although i may bring it downstairs if there is space!

Ben

Oooh, really...? :D I may have to have a trip there tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Actually, i have to make myself NOT buy anymore. Im going to be overrun with bettas soon if everything goes to plan with the fry! I have about 20 i think at the moment but they're SO tiny its hard to see! I'll certainly keep you updated with your girl and any fry she has! :D

About £10 for the pair i think. Though they're so hard to get hold of!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back