Temp Tanks - Holiday Help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Reaction score
i need to tank my bettas on holiday with me i have 14ltr and 21 ltr plastic tanks
can the 9 girls go in the 21 litre for 2 weeks together , they are still not fully grown - about 3 months old i go on 6th of june
and scar will have to go in the 14 litre for 2 weeks
i dont want to seperate the girls

i have auto feeders for the other tanks so not worried about them and mum in law will come check on them half way through the holiday

i need to tank my bettas on holiday with me i have 14ltr and 21 ltr plastic tanks
can the 9 girls go in the 21 litre for 2 weeks together , they are still not fully grown - about 3 months old i go on 6th of june

i have auto feeders for the other tanks so not worried about them and mum in law will come check on them half way through the holiday
i would'nt have 9 girls in a 21L, to be honest it would be best just to leave them at home and ask your mum to pop over just a few more times and put some food in for them.I would be too worried about the stress caused by taking them with me.

i would'nt have 9 girls in a 21L, to be honest it would be best just to leave them at home and ask your mum to pop over just a few more times and put some food in for them.I would be too worried about the stress caused by taking them with me.

mum in law can only pop over once a week - bugger bugger bum bum lol and my mum is comming with us - well in her own accomodation but same time same place
ummmmmmmmm --- would a feeding block surfice for the betta girls i could move them over to the 240 litre tank - divide off a section so there'll be more water flow and better filtration than being in the 75 litre

scar can come with me i'm only going 90 miles away and he'll be ok in 14 litres wouldn't he?

Scar should be ok!. Bettas and feeding blocks dont work together as betta will eat until they are sick so with 9 females the food wouldnt last long and they would end up as little porkys :rolleyes: If you have to take them with you then i would divide them up into 2 tanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back