Tell me something funny

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
T
😂💀🥲
The sad truth that art is very rarely a livable income
There's an old saying, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach." It would be more accurate to say "Those who can, and actually want to make a living at it, do and teach." :lol:

Screenshot_2023-01-31_130230.jpg

if you want me to tell you something that will be funner, then I am telling you to watch watch the vid below:

We're learning vocabulary for the Star Spangled Banner. On the word "ramparts," a boy raises his hand and says, "That's what you get when you butcher a sheep."

(You'll get it in a second. I'll wait.)

Ranch kids. :rolleyes:

Guy: "Hey can I get this console for $5?"

Cashier: "No, you have to pay the price listed which is $499.99 plus tax"

Guy: *pulls out a weapon*

Cashier: "WOAH, WOAH!! Please dont rob me man!"

Guy: "Im not robbing you, this is just aggressive negotiations"

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

My brother and I were riding in the car and he says to me: "Oh look, a FedEx."
So I'm like: "Who FedEx?"
And he looks at me really confused so I repeat it: "Who FedEx?"
So then he was like: "Huh?"
This repeated about 4 more times and then he FINALLY got what I was saying when I said it slower lol. His response was awesome though 😂
He just goes: "Well usually my Ex feeds herself" 💀😂
Taken out of context but I love it 😂

Last edited:
A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.
Now that is funny. I don’t care who you are.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back