Tell me something funny

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Superstitions... I'm not really superstitious but enjoy playing with them and sort of pretending...
friday-the-13th.gif

Please tell me funny stories to cheer me up. Life experiences or jokes or something haha
I went hiking yesterday at a state park and came across this sign so I took a pictures. I found it completely hilarious. I know I’ve been inside a few outhouses before that looked like an explosion had recently occurred. LOLOLOL

Attachments

• 580A677C-76B2-4D10-8954-517839B26A4E.jpeg
    580A677C-76B2-4D10-8954-517839B26A4E.jpeg
    487.7 KB · Views: 27
I went hiking yesterday at a state park and came across this sign so I took a pictures. I found it completely hilarious. I know I’ve been inside a few outhouses before that looked like an explosion had recently occurred. LOLOLOL
And then you have to think... Someone actually had to do something with fireworks in there for that sign to be there 😂... Signs are in place cause someone actually did it before. Which at times can be pretty funny 😅

We stopped at a National Forest outhouse last summer, up in the Wind River mountains, that had a pine-scented air freshener inside. That's a bit like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound...

We stopped at a National Forest outhouse last summer, up in the Wind River mountains, that had a pine-scented air freshener inside. That's a bit like putting a bandaid on a bullet wound...
"Keeping it natural"

I had the good fortune to listen to early years of The Prairie Home Companion, a live weekly radio show from 1974 - 2016. This is from the 2006 movie about the show.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back