Tell me something funny

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yah I know that show... but when you said "Friday of Dragnet fame" I didn't know what you meant

I live on the outskirts of a small rural town. Driving to work, early, came across an echnida on the road. I stopped, put my hazards on and got out to hurry it off the road. Didn't realise till I was up close that I was "saving" a banksia cone.....Pretended to get it off the road and quickly made my escape.

1664592202763.png

I live on the outskirts of a small rural town. Driving to work, early, came across an echnida on the road. I stopped, put my hazards on and got out to hurry it off the road. Didn't realise till I was up close that I was "saving" a banksia cone.....Pretended to get it off the road and quickly made my escape.

View attachment 167824
I wish we had echidnas here. I'd settle for hedgehogs. We have porcupines and they're a little too big to be really cute.

Not sure if this is actually but it is, at least, ironic a bit. ;)

McDonald's McRib sandwich was started due to the popularity the Chicken McNuggets. When the McNuggets came out they were so popular that the suppliers could not meet the demand. They started the McRib to lessen the demand for the McNuggets.

Not sure if this is actually but it is, at least, ironic a bit. ;)

McDonald's McRib sandwich was started due to the popularity the Chicken McNuggets. When the McNuggets came out they were so popular that the suppliers could not meet the demand. They started the McRib to lessen the demand for the McNuggets.
Interesting fact! I didn't know that...

Saw this dark humor somewhere so I had to share... 🤣

"They laughed at my crayon drawing.... So I laughed at their chalk drawing"

Yah... I don't think anyone got it 🤣

Well it's nice to hear someone got it lol.
I thought maybe people who saw this were like: "What is this guy talking about?" 🤣

Ok so there be someone who gets it and someone who doesn't 🤣

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back