Tell me something funny

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
A guy is at a party and is introduced to a woman so he compliments her and says " you are a fine looking person ". She then says to him " I wish I could say the same about you " and he replies " just do what I do , lie ".
Oof.

298783383_5408512762577012_6842985212675834134_n.jpg

A guy is at a party and is introduced to a woman so he compliments her and says " you are a fine looking person ". She then says to him " I wish I could say the same about you " and he replies " just do what I do , lie ".
This reminds me of the famous (and possibly authentic!) Winston Churchill jab:

Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.
Winston Churchill: Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober, and you shall still be disgustingly ugly.

Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk, and what’s more you are disgustingly drunk.
Winston Churchill: Bessie, my dear, you are ugly, and what’s more, you are disgustingly ugly. But tomorrow I shall be sober, and you shall still be disgustingly ugly.
This was for real, I have seen it before. What a brilliant man.

Daaaaang... That's rough

Daaaaang... That's rough
A British member of Parliament said to 19th century Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.”

“That depends, sir,” Disraeli replied, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.”

A British member of Parliament said to 19th century Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.”

“That depends, sir,” Disraeli replied, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.”
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
dang-dayum.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back