April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Please tell me funny stories to cheer me up. Life experiences or jokes or something haha

One time our 5th grade class went on this field trip to see a play at a high school... Well I sat inbetween a guy friend and a girl - friend... We had to be around the age of 12? We were just about to sit down in our seats when we looked behind us and saw 3 people in the same order as us that looked EXACTLY like us, just older... It was kinda freaky and we talked about it for a LONG time 😂

I like your new pfp
olsen-twins-thank-you.gif

Wait, did I just tell @JuiceBox52 that she was da best? Well clearly she's not.

She not da best cuz she ruins people's hopes and dreams. :(

Yep. She ruins people's hopes and dreams. 😭

She ruined mine man.
What was that?

I want to guess but if I guess what I'm thinking I definitely don't wanna get it wrong...

But you really shouldnt have said it like that. It came across really hurtful... At least thats how I viewed it.

ANYways... Funny stuff... Lets continue with that

What was that?

I want to guess but if I guess what I'm thinking I definitely don't wanna get it wrong...

But you really shouldnt have said it like that. It came across really hurtful... At least thats how I viewed it.

@Crispii and @JuiceBox52 are very close, it was very much so a joke. ;)

What was that?

She would first entice you with something you want and next thing you know, she be like...
sike-tyler-the-creator.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back