teenagers that watch your fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Balloon_molly

Reaction score
I went on vacation w/my grandparents they let a teen watch the house while we were gone and she almost killed all of our fish!!!! :oh: :grr: she killed mylast baloon molly.

Tis why I leave instructions not to touch my aquariums while I'm away. I do a water change, over-fill the tanks slightly with water, give them a good feeding and that's pretty much it. They can go about 2 weeks without being touched by anyone but the longest I've been gone is 5 days.

Sorry to hear that.

I know the feeling. Except it's not a teenager, it's my girlfriend. Last time I came back from a 9 day trip my 55 gallon was covered with moldy food. And I was like what did you do! My fish are sick and the tank is a mess. And she said she gave them a full cap full of flakes every other day! So the last time I went for only 5 days, I said don't touch my fish tanks and topped them off and gave them a good feeding before I left. I came back to healthy fish!

I dont trust no one with my fish i just give them a good feeding the night before and clean them and come back to healthy fish but last year i had a suprise my BN plecs bred and when i came back i thought i was seeing things.

sorry if that bored you :unsure:

lilfishie said:
I dont trust no one with my fish i just give them a good feeding the night before and clean them and come back to healthy fish but last year i had a suprise my BN plecs bred and when i came back i thought i was seeing things.

sorry if that bored you :unsure:
[snapback]849495[/snapback]​

if only everything was that easy

Ok shall we not diss all teenagers? Some of them are totally mindless and they mumble a lot, while others speak up and are very responsible.

Don't get too offended. I'm not... But I have to agree, let's not stereotype...

U r lucky only loss like some molly I have friend who have his entire tank kill because the teenager forgot to turn back the power switch so the entire tank was shut down for like 6 days. And it was during summer which temperature inside is like 30+. And when my friend comes home he saw his entire tank is full of dead fish :(.

Most reactions

trending

Back