April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
well well well, expansion has struck me ^^ at the moment, i have these tanks:

10g
Male Sunburst Platy, Female Twin Bar Platy, Female Mickey Mouse Platy, Female Black Platy, Four Kuhlii Loaches, Two Black Kuhliis, One Male Betta, One African Dwarf Frog and a ton of pond snails; possibly a few Twin Bar fry floating around.

2 .5gs
One Male Betta each

and an empty 50g which will be filled with Neons, Corydoras, and two Blue Rams!

but... i noticed how my nighttable looks so... tank-shaped... it's just long enough, and wide enough, and look; there's a hole in the back for wires to travel through! just take out the shelves, and the pegs, and voila; a tank-cupboard!

so, that's what i'm doing ^^ i'll get another 10g with Aquaclear Mini, Hagen 50w Heater, a bunch of silk plants, a length of PVC pipe and gravel and i have my second tank. my dad was against me getting a second tank, but the neat thing about this nice little cupboard is it can easily hide a second tank when the doors are shut :shifty: so he won't have to look at it!

ahh, and i thought having that stand was pointless ^^

:lol: Sounds to me like you have become an addict :lol: Its ok, you are not alone, i presently have 9 tanks, and am always looking for more places to put more tanks.
Hello my name is Sandy and i am a fishaholic LOL
Sandy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back