Video Tank Vid

ghettofarmulous

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Since my previous posts iv set her up. Was an edge now a 70l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdM-5PV1qSE

Via ipod

Looks realy nice. How about putting some sort of carpeting plant in? (like dwarf hairgrass or HC):good:
Hi Noah, I was thinking of adding something like the hairgrass when the plants fill out a bit but I'm worried the ferts won't reach the roots in the sand. What you think?

Very nice & clean looking. May I suggest a background of some sort?
Thanks Tom im liking the simple look but I need to rehome my neons as I'm overstocked and doing 75% wc every couple days just in case. I think a black background might compliment the bright sand and bring out a bit more colour. I had black gravel in my edge and iv noticed the fish have lost a little colour dept against the sand. Have you ever used a blue background?

G

All is still well, anubias are growing new leaves already. Bought a ceramic diffuser (rena) from local hydrphonics store but it's #105###e and gives massive bubbles so still on the hunt for a decent diffuser. £4 wasted.

Video of my cats feeding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFZMIfM7ATo

The odd time they make it all the way out, flick themselves back in and straight back at it.

Slainte

Via ipod

Aww, they're so cute while eating at the surface X)) Did you try handfeeding them?

Aww, they're so cute while eating at the surface X)) Did you try handfeeding them?
Hello!

Being a man I can never admit to the fuzzyness inside me when they do this;)
I hand feed them now and then, I had all four bronze and both sterbai in my hand one day all furiously munching away but I try to restrain myself from dipping my hands in for fear of contaminating the tank. Funny catfish with their inquisitive barbels:)

Hello!

Being a man I can never admit to the fuzzyness inside me when they do this;)
I hand feed them now and then, I had all four bronze and both sterbai in my hand one day all furiously munching away but I try to restrain myself from dipping my hands in for fear of contaminating the tank. Funny catfish with their inquisitive barbels:)
I like catfish so much, too bad most get big or require large groups.
My catfish also eats from my hand.

few updated pics

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back