tank update?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

fisharecool789

Reaction score
4BAFF4A9-7756-49FA-B5A0-9C5A5DF282DE.jpeg hey everyone, sorry if iā€™m posting under the wrong topic : ( there are just so many i donā€™t know which one to post under! but i got two cryptocorn plants, as well as an amazon (amazonian?) sword plant (i think?), my female veiltail betta is getting along really well with my guppies !!! the 3 mystery snails & 4 ghost shrimp keep my tank walls & gravel very clean. however, right after i put in root tabs and my 3 plants, i had a lot of tannins in my tank which cleared up after about a day. my water is still a little cloudy but everything that lives in my tank seems to be doing very well. sorry if iā€™m doing something wrong iā€™m still rly new to this stuff but iā€™m trying my best :3
(attached some pics of my tank , the little mushroom house seems to be a great hang out spot for my ghost shrimp, it is also attached to an air pump that i turned off because my snail was crawling around the house)

Your snail will be fine with the air pump going. He may fall off but heā€™ll be fine. Mine hang on my filter. Have you done a water change to try clearing your water?

Your snail will be fine with the air pump going. He may fall off but heā€™ll be fine. Mine hang on my filter. Have you done a water change to try clearing your water?
yep, did a 15-20% change yesterday, it helped a lot with the yellowish color from the tannins but didnā€™t do much for the cloudiness, iā€™m hoping itā€™ll clear up since my water also got cloudy when i wasnā€™t initially cycling the tank and it went away in about 3-4 days :3 and thank u for the snail advice : )

Cool! You should add more plants, and enter it in the upcoming August TOTM contest! (Starts on August 1st) ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back