Tank Stats

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Andi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
*hope this is in the right place*

Ok, we all understand the importance of the condition of our tank water. I am about to get a new tank and (unlike my present tank) will dilligently take regular samples of my water. I plan to set up an online database to record readings - would other members like to have acces to record the same? If so tell me what you would like recorded. I was thinking of listing something like....

Tank - size
Hardware
Style (planted, bio etc)
Fish
Water (ph, nitrate,nitrite ........)

Am sure this would help with problems and the like, even become a reference centre?

Thats a good idea andy, and could be very useful place to point beginners to especially during the cycle. Please keep the forum updated on your progress :)

Hmmmm didn't some one a few months ago point out a site with a downloadable maintenece thingamajiggy? Was it Rose maybe?

This might help you along if somebody with a better memory than me shows up.... :) :)

Dragon was the man who posted the link to the site he also posted something to do if you get an error when trying to use it

thanks mac, guys, am downloading it now to look it at more closely. I was thinking more of a simple online water quality database - but hey it'll save me thinking.

Don't Aquazoo do something like that? (with Sera testkits)... :/ :alien:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back