Tank Size Question?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Slatts

Reaction score
I keep many tanks at home and I just bought a baby endlicheri bichir a month ago. I just moved back to college for my second semester and I decided it would be cool to take my new baby bichir with me. Right now itā€™s in a 10 gallon tank all by itself at home. Itā€™s about 3.5 inches right now and I was wondering if this 3.5 gallon tank would be okay for it to stay in for about 3 months? Iā€™ll try improving the filter a bit and clean it often.

DD10DC84-F587-4908-AD25-947D835499A9.jpeg

Not even a betta can be in there... So no, for now keep it in the 10 and DEFINITELY get a bigger tank as he grows

Not even a betta can be in there... So no, for now keep it in the 10 and DEFINITELY get a bigger tank as he grows
Ok, I was planning on moving him to my 75gal community tank once heā€™s big enough. And I was just wondering since the 3.5 gallon would only be for a couple months and he barely even dirties a 10 gallon since I could go a couple weeks without cleaning. Plus theyā€™re slow growers so it shouldnā€™t grow anymore within those couple months. Iā€™ll look for a bigger tank thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back