Tank Rescape

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

DarkEntity

Eater Of The Fishies!!!
Reaction score
It was supposed to get completely overhauled this weekend, but the Kribs decided it was time to spawn :X
Currently ive done the left 3/4 leaving the Kribs and their rock cave alone, once the babies are free swimming ill catch them and finish the right hand side of the tank :)

tank_181106.jpg

Thanks,

Ive still got a pile more plants lol, i probably wont use them, you can see where i stopped, there is a gap and Mr Krib is sitting looking as if to say "just you stop rite there"

Yes,i just spoke to Mr.Krib and he said that `he wants a bit of peace and quiet for a week or two.Kids eh,the`re a bugger`. :D

Poor Mr.Krib. :(

Hehe

He has been actually rather good about the whole thing, he and his mrs just sat in the cave and never moved until id finished then he popped out took a recon round the tank and came back to the cave.

:good:

Looks nice, congrats on the krib spawn.

I like the plant on the right hand side, the Hygro. I'm hoping to get hold of some for my Asian plant tank.

Looks nice, congrats on the krib spawn.

I like the plant on the right hand side, the Hygro. I'm hoping to get hold of some for my Asian plant tank.

If i had known you could have had some, i binned about the same again of whats in the tank on saturday.

:( Thank you anyway.

What are you going to change for the rest of the tank then on the right handside?

I like how it is now, it looks s'wicked! I don't think you should change anymore of it, apart from put the vallis to the back where the krib is, that's all i'd change.

Neal

Valis being the skinny amazon sword type plant?

Im not to hot on plant names, ive got some Java moss coming to go over the wood at the rear and a Java fern for ontop of the large piece of wood

I love the plant on the right too and it would look great in an asian tank as some one mentioned. Nice tank you got there.

Thanks v much guys/gals for comments, I really hope the fish enjoy the tank as much as i do :)

Hi,

I have what appears to be the same substrate as you. I just did a rescape of my tank and i added a small bag of black substrate, a little larger than the small gravel. Its all mixed in now due to a vac i just did. It really looks great, its added a whole more natural look to the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back