• Multiple tanks of different kinds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other tank (Please Specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAY323

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i got a FW community tank.....jus wanna see what kinds of tank other people have

King *** i meant KIND**

Sorry

It's only been 4 years (or has it been five? Uh oh... :S ) of fishkeeping for me, and I've decided already that I'm done with freshwater. Saltwater just has way too much to offer :hey: although I might set up a freshwater giant oddball system some day.

-Lynden

P.S. I do have two freshwater tanks, but both of them are wound down and almost ready for disassembly, so I didn't count them. The 77 gallon will be added on to my present saltwater setup, and the 37 gallon will either be converted to saltwater or sold (probably the latter).

Im with Lynden! ;) SW is just way too interesting. I dont even look at the FW plants or fish anymore when I go into a store! :shout: :good:

As im just starting i have a fw comunity we have a small tank in my bedroom and a large one downstairs.... I'm loving it at the moment and imo i think i will move onto bigger and better things when i leave home and have more money, im only 15 lol

Rich

I have a 24g freshwater community tank at the moment.

Havn't got the time for any more tanks at the present.

fw community tank here
the fish thing is all new to me not had them since i was a child until a few months ago. I would love a sw tank but I am not educated in the way of fish enough yet. maybe in a few yrs when i have done a lot of reading up about it and have won the lottery or something lol

I have a bunch of tanks of different kinds. I have a few Wild Betta Species tanks, a large cichlid tank, a few FW communities, fry tanks, and some Livebearer species tanks.

King *** i meant KIND**

I edited it for you. :)

I have a 5 gal planted guppy tank (got a couple of ghost shrimp in there too)..... and a 10 gal planted guppy tank with 6 ghost shrimp and 1 blue mystery snail.

I almost forgot.... I also have a 2 gal planted tank with a gorgeous betta and a dwarf african frog.

i have a 30 gallon freshwater community tank and a 5 gallon betta tank. i plan on setting up a 30 gallon brackish tank for my figure 8 puffers, and im trying to persuade my other half to let me get a trigon 350, which im seriously considering setting up a marine if i can afford to cos there is just so many interesting fish with marine, but so expensive

I currently only have a FW community tank but will hopefully get a Chiclid Species tank sometime in the new year when i've learnt a little more about them. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back