Tank planning

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I'm planning to add either a Petworx Mega 90 litre tank or a Fluval Curve 87 litre tank at my home for rare guppies. Which tank is better? I'm planning to add live South American plants and probably a decoration to contrast this style. What plants should I pick? There is a fish store that sells rare guppies at Perth called Aquarium Gallery and there is some to pick, but don't know which one: Bumblebee, purple rainbow, tuxedo koi or blue Moscow?

Hello a larger tank is always better. Acrylic is lighter and stronger than glass. Either will work.

10 Tanks (Now 11)

There is a fish store that sells rare guppies at Perth called Aquarium Gallery and there is some to pick, but don't know which one: Bumblebee, purple rainbow, tuxedo koi or blue Moscow?
Feel free to post some pictures of those guppies once you'll have them at home...

45cm cubes can come up BEAUTIFUL.
It's unclear to me from a quick googling how the filter is setup in the petworx, if it's one of those where the filter is in the back , with the classic 3 chambers setup, those are fantastic. Steals a bit of depth but is the best to maintain, best to setup, most flexible, you can slap all the tech at the back and have nothing visible at the front. I vote for that.

That said, I do have a fluval and it's nice and well built. Not a bad choice either.

Tuxedo Koi my favourite guppy.

I recently came across these Santa Clause guppies. Absolutely stunning.

118684.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back