Tank Of The Month - September 2010

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
think I'll try my luck again this month. Will get a verification pic up shortly....
Can't help but noticed the red and blue lights on the background. Is that to stimulate the plant growth? How does it, does it help?

Looks like the background of the tank to me...

Also, just a general observation, it might make sense for people to reply without including the previous posted images in the replies, they fill the page with duplicate images that must hammer the server involved and really isn't necessary

yes and it takes twice as long to load the page

think I'll try my luck again this month. Will get a verification pic up shortly....
Can't help but noticed the red and blue lights on the background. Is that to stimulate the plant growth? How does it, does it help?

Looks like the background of the tank to me...

Also, just a general observation, it might make sense for people to reply without including the previous posted images in the replies, they fill the page with duplicate images that must hammer the server involved and really isn't necessary

yes and it takes twice as long to load the page
very annoying :no:

especially if people don't know how to resize their pictures -_- :no: :no: :no:

Wow, I use google chrome and as fast as it can be that took a while to load! Maybe a mod could step in to edit some posts! :good:

Some great tanks this month!

I use the fastest browser on the web (Opera 10 obviously :nod: ) and this page takes ages
Opera is simply unrivaled in terms of speed. :look: :lol:
Sorry for skidding off topic :fun:

I use the fastest browser on the web (Opera 10 obviously :nod: ) and this page takes ages

Arrgghhh!
Triple post!! :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :sad:

Arrgghhh!
Triple post!! :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :shout: :sad:

i had opera 10 didnt like it changed it for google chrome much better !

This is the (new to me) Juwel Rio 125 :)

(sorry flash stopped verification note being visible :rolleyes: (do i need to take a new pic?)

P1040851.jpg

P1040850.jpg

P1040849.jpg

P1040848.jpg

might as well have a go since its been a while since a re-scape.

totm2.jpg

totm3-1.jpg

ianho your tank is looking awesome since last time you entered your plants are looking very healthy indeed :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back