Tank Of The Month - October 2009

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
so does that mean i cant take part? mine has been broken down after the last competition (if there was one, as it was quite late on) however, being that is was taken down in sept, does that mean i cannot enter for oct?

Sorry but yeah thats what i think. As much as i like what your tank looked like. I think your just very unlucky. Its tank of the month though, not some nice tank i had a while ago.
Although if you broke it down sometime in spetember its still less than a month so i dunno! :blink:

This posting competition seem's to be heading away from fun.....

why not just post pic's of tanks you have at this moment and that's that.....

If you want to show some old tanks just post them in a thread in the pics setion.....

maybe a post your tank thread -old and now's....

hedre is my tank, can't prove it now because i sold it yesterday! but a good few people know its mine (or was mine!)
post-46716-1250597852.jpg

I like realtree 75ltr , nice simple set up.... also truckasauras123 Rio125
Can I nominate these 2? :good:

Think I'll add mine to the mix.

TankrescapeSep09006.jpg

please excuse the cucumber holder!

I'll get a pic with 'TOTM OCT 09' in front of it later and then edit this post.

Heres mine no paper I'm afraid but this pic was taken about two weeks ago, I can;t stand far enough back head on to get a pic as theres too much stuff in the garage

011-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

Hi Simonas!
Could you please tell me what type of fish you`ve got in the second tank just on the left top side of the clown loaches.

thats a silver dollar :good:
one directly above is a flagtail

Thanks Nelly! Iv seen a large round fish at somebodys house and i was told its called a rainbow, they said they are not very attractive fish when you buy them in the shop and you dont know what colour they are going to be until they grow up. I went to the LFS and they said the rainbow doesnt grow large, and its not round, so they couldnt figure out what i was on about. Have you got any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back