🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Tank of the Month - October 2009

Welcome to the first in the new series of TFF Tank of the Month competitions. Please take the time to read the pinned topics;

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=300033
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=300032

If you have a tank which you would like to enter, or like another TFF member's tank which you think should be entered, we want to hear from you.

Entries for the October TOTM comp will be accepted until 13th October at 23:59 GMT.

Lets see those tanks!

BTT

i would like to start the ball rolling:

I nominate Jennybugs for the tank in her thread entitled 'once said I would never upgrade'

Seffie x

Come on Jenny, post your two photos girl :good: lets show everyone your gorgeous tank

seffie x

Jennybugs for the tank in her thread entitled 'once said I would never upgrade'

Seffie x

Come on Jenny, post your two photos girl :good: lets show everyone your gorgeous tank

seffie x
Since you need 2 people to recommend a tank, I'll second seffie :)

Jennybugs for the tank in her thread entitled 'once said I would never upgrade'

Seffie x

seffie x
Since you need 2 people to recommend a tank, I'll second seffie :)
JennyBugs has great, gorgeous tanks! I vote for her tanks! :D

id like to enter my 100 uk gallon sa cichlid community here are the photos hope you like

roots2.jpg

roots.jpg

this is my tank as it is at the moment:

IMG_0509.jpg

currently houses 7 ember tetras as it was recently set up, i perform a water change every day, it will soon house more ember tetras bringing the shoal up to 20, also to be added are 10 habrosus cories and 2 blue rams.

there are way more plants to be added yet.

PROOF:
IMG000070.jpg

ooops missed the part about the bit of paper with tff tank of the month but everybody knows this is my tank its 1 of the many scapoes it has had and i will be honest and say its not the current scape but it is my fave out of the ones i have had. hopefully mods will be reasonable enough to accept my entry. if not fair enough no probs

entering my tank, since i have just taken it down, i cant do the paper thingy but y'all know its mine. i have ajournal and have the topics where i was selling the plants from it!

doubleeditedIMGP5403.jpg

IMGP5683.jpg

IMGP5417.jpg

Before i took out the vallis
IMGP5370.jpg

how it all started!
IMGP5290.jpg

heres my 100 uik gallon reef no proof as i had a rescape the other day and am not done yet but everyone knows its mine

PICT0456.jpg

Can I enter my tank :) Again I can't do the proof thing because I have no printer nor a film camera so no way of 'writing' on the pic. I can edit the writing on but there would be no point in that.

p.s. Mark Evans tooks the pics hence the copyright. This is however my tank.

full1.jpg

AC

Heres mine no paper I'm afraid but this pic was taken about two weeks ago, I can;t stand far enough back head on to get a pic as theres too much stuff in the garage

011-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

everyone has great, gorgeous tanks, aren't you supposed to post pictures of your tank then let people vote on who's they think is the best?

Dave as I am nominating Jenny's upgrade tank I obviously can't post photos of HER tank - but hopefully she will be along soon to post them :good:

Seffie x

ps guys, some stunning photos of your tanks, but don't forget the second photo with a piece of paper saying TFF Comp. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back